Dean Student Welfare
As per the Section 9(h) of the Uttar Pradesh Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidhyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan Adhinium, 2001 (U.P. Act no. 27 of 2001) and Chapter 3, clause 4 of statutes of the University, Dean Students Welfare has been declared as one of the Officers of the University. According to the statutes Dean, Students Welfare will have following responsibilities:
(i) He shall be responsible for arranging mess facility for the students.
(ii) He shall be responsible for smooth running of the activities of alumini association.
(iii) He shall make arrangements for scholarship and such other activities.
(iv) He shall make arrangements for the housing of students.
(v) He shall make arrangements for obtaining the travel facilities for the students for holidays.
(vi) He shall exercise general control on the physical education programme of the University, medical and health services of the students.
(vii) He shall be the Chairman of the Students Disciplinary Committee.
(viii) He shall be responsible for any work assigned to him by the Vice- Chancellor or Executive Council.
Dr. Rajneesh Sirohi
Dr. Anuj Kumar
Activities of Dean Student’s Welfare
- Republic Day Celebrations
- All India Agriculture Festival
- Inter University Table Tennis Tournament
- Zydus All India Veterinary College Badminton, All India Table-Tennis Tournament and Venkys All India Professional Quiz Championship, Pantnagar
- Annual Sports Meet
- Independence Day Celebrations
- Fresher’s Day
- Gandhi Jayanti Celebrations
- Lit Cultural festival
- All India Educational Tour
- Scholarships – Merit, UP Govt. and NTS